Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cuddling...and making out??


From: Craigslist
Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:03PM EDT
Location: Wood, Pennsylvania
Section: Women seeking men

Ad:
married woman love to cuddle - w4m - 19
"I am off for 2 day this weekend and will be bored out of my mind.. looking for a guy who like to cuddle, watch movies and does not mind that I am married.. Please send a pic with your reply.. Im into clean cut guys, smart. open to other things if there is chemistry, but as stated.. just looking for cuddling and companionship at this moment.. maybe even a bit of making out. I miss being touched. Please be with in my age range and single.. Im not about to cheat. or be your other woman... ( yes this means im allowed to.. are you)"
~
What the shit...
~
She says: I miss being touched.
But: Can she not touch herself?

She says: Please be single.
But: She's not single herself! This is disrespectful and just plain stupid.

She says: I'm just looking for cuddling...
But: She's also "open to other things" including "a bit of making out."

She says: I'm not about to cheat.
But: SHE'S POSTED AN AD ON A DATING SECTION OF A WEBSITE AND SAID SHE'S OPEN TO MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO'S NOT HER HUSBAND.
~
When you post an ad on a dating website while married, it's not necessarily cheating. However, when you want to meet someone for cuddling, making out or other things, it IS cheating. Grow some brains cells and buy a vibrator if you're so desperate! Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment