Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meet the Minotauress

From: Craigslist
Posted: June 21, 2009, 8:44PM EDT
Location: West Georgia
Section: Women seeking women

Ad:
not sure where to start - 25
"not sure where to start. im a happily married bi woman. ive been with one woman sexually a few times and been close with a couple of others. my husband knows im posting and is ok with it completely. he works alot and wants me to have a "friend"... i have 3 beautiful children. im looking for a long term friend with the possibility of it becoming sexual. i have no interest in being with another man so married women may not work out well. i dunno. i also want you to be sweet and attractive. no wild chics or party animals. i work in a public setting so im going to be very picky about who i show my face to. i must be sure your really a woman and who you say you are. here is a pic to give ya an idea about my body. im 5-2, wear size 0-2 in jeans and size 34D bra. please send a pic and tell me a little about you when replying. "
~
Not sure where to start, eh? Well, I can think of a few places.
~
She says: I'm looking for a long term friend.
But: You can have long term friend without becoming sexual with them.

She says: I'm 5'2" and wear a size 0-2 jeans.
But: She wears a 34D bra. What the shit...does anyone else think that this does not compute?

She says: I work in a public setting so I'll have to be selective about who I show my face to.
But: If she really cared about her public image then she WOULDN'T BE LOOKING TO BE WITH SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF HER MARRIAGE.

She says: I'm happily married.
But: She is POSTING A FUCKING PERSONAL AD THAT STATES AN INTEREST IN BEING SEXUAL OUTSIDE OF HER MARRIAGE.
~
Look, people. Even if your spouse says 'go for it,' DON'T FUCKING DO IT. Problems will spring up, and in fact your spouse may only be doing it so he/she can have a threesome! Don't look at me like that, it's been done before, especially if the shit on the 'do it do it' end has a dick.
Oh, and that toilet frightens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment